PDA

View Full Version : Shrimp, you still there?

JACK SH!T
1st May 2005, 07:56 PM
Haven't seen you post in a while....I was wondering what was going on with the future of UnWheel, and if you're working on a new version....
You have a good mod on your hands, and I for one, would hate to see it go by the wayside.
I play UW more than UT now. A little info sure would be nice. :rolleyes:
Maybe a home page update if nothing else..... :(

jerdaygo
1st May 2005, 10:11 PM
Haven't seen you post in a while....I was wondering what was going on with the future of UnWheel, and if you're working on a new version....
You have a good mod on your hands, and I for one, would hate to see it go by the wayside.
I play UW more than UT now. A little info sure would be nice. :rolleyes:
Maybe a home page update if nothing else..... :(
Ditto

$n][pErMan
1st May 2005, 10:18 PM
Would be nice if other people had website access or posting access. I think things like new maps and models people have made would be a perfect fit for news posts and keep people interested and show the mod is still moving forward. Just my 2 cents. :)

ProjectX
2nd May 2005, 02:06 AM
didn't he say something about relocating for a new job? Maybe he's just having problems setting up his PC?

jerdaygo
2nd May 2005, 07:54 AM
didn't he say something about relocating for a new job? Maybe he's just having problems setting up his PC?
Last I heard it was just that he was being sent out of town for work, not moving, but I could be wrong.

carmatic
2nd May 2005, 02:43 PM
eh... i dunno... who else has high-level access on the ftp servers and stuff? maybe you can just do a map pack or something, to keep the mod alive...

ProjectX
2nd May 2005, 03:55 PM
eh... i dunno... who else has high-level access on the ftp servers and stuff? maybe you can just do a map pack or something, to keep the mod alive...

jerdaygo's the server dude. But I could easily release a map pack, putting the link on the website would require some form of hacking.

carmatic
2nd May 2005, 06:49 PM
shrimp is the only one who can access the website?

or we can give a word of mouth thing, pointing people to a link in these forums where the map pack is... besides you can do things like update maps without changing the name, putting it into a zip or something and asking people to overwrite every file when they unzip it...

Shrimp
3rd May 2005, 07:00 AM
:(

I'll be making some news and announcments a little later this evening.

Haven't looked at the UnWheel forum for ages :( :(. (for those who've seen my profile "Last visit" date - that's just checking the BU news from time to time ;))

jerdaygo
3rd May 2005, 08:15 AM
Welcome back, long time no see ;) work keepin ya busy :P

jerdaygo
3rd May 2005, 10:09 AM
WOW I see your currently on shrimp :)

ProjectX
3rd May 2005, 10:14 AM
:(

I'll be making some news and announcments a little later this evening.

Haven't looked at the UnWheel forum for ages :( :(. (for those who've seen my profile "Last visit" date - that's just checking the BU news from time to time ;))

YOU'RE ALIVE!!! *hugs Shrimp* WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!
speaking of dead, can I be in your will :lol:

jerdaygo
3rd May 2005, 10:23 AM
Wow more team members on the forum at once than in a very very long time.

Shrimp
3rd May 2005, 10:44 AM
:)

Good it know it's all still alive ;)

The_Devils_Avarcardo
3rd May 2005, 10:49 AM
word ;D

ProjectX
3rd May 2005, 11:54 AM
Wow more team members on the forum at once than in a very very long time.

*goes into a coma*

$n][pErMan
3rd May 2005, 12:41 PM
Homefully some of that news involves some of use having news posting rights .. hehe :D

carmatic
3rd May 2005, 03:50 PM
yay now can we have animating suspension?
and what have you been up to , shrimp?

JACK SH!T
4th May 2005, 08:12 PM
*goes into a coma*
you've always been there...... :lol: :eek:

Sorry, left youself wide open for that one.... ;)