PDA

View Full Version : A quick thinking of Conquest

Unreality
27th Apr 2005, 03:34 PM
so basically you have 2 teams playing an ONS and AS combined game on a huge map now you are probably wondering how AS and ONS could go allong well i think of it like this say there are some areas with powerfull vechiles and armour but u first gotta complete some "objectives" to gain acces like lets say its on a island then you should have to lower a bridge and the other team could destroy it or something but they need a node in close proximity to be able to do so

well thats all i can up for now what do you guys think share youre thinkings and perhaps epic might nab some ideas :P

{RA}SKYFURNACE
27th Apr 2005, 03:56 PM
8 teams in conquestat one time?

8 teams with unique armor available in game. Either i didnt understand your post or you didnt understand that there are only 2 "teams" in conquest playing at any one time.

Conquest:
* "players will battle on one of two teams, each sides terriroty will look physically different, as you take a territory it will convert to the otherteams structures and physical surroundings"

The_Head
27th Apr 2005, 05:21 PM
Yeh only 2 teams afaik. Unless Epic has a surprise for us.
Imagine the unlucky server that had to run that lmao

27th Apr 2005, 05:33 PM
8 races I think. It would be nice if they changed their hitbox according to a specific race.

The_Head
27th Apr 2005, 06:29 PM
Afaik that is the idea

Unreality
28th Apr 2005, 10:03 AM
oops sorry *feels so stupid now* will edit it up