PDA

View Full Version : caps and shirts

«BuA»Meat
26th Apr 2005, 04:53 PM
i'm looking for a company to make us caps and shirt with our team logo on.

it'll be around 20 $ each item (not confirm the price yet)
they need what we want for our logo and what do we want in the back of the shirt. Get to your photoshop and post your ideas .

Shattered_Steel
26th Apr 2005, 05:05 PM
Maybe a cap, but not a shirt. $20 for a t-shirt?

And is this Canadian or US dollars? :p

«BuA»Meat
26th Apr 2005, 05:05 PM
here's mine

shockzore
26th Apr 2005, 05:10 PM
OMG LEET! thats awesome but steel do you mean a sgirt and not a hat?.....cuz to me 20 bucks is good for a custom made shirt....but 2o bucks for any hat? WOW!

MaverickEIG
26th Apr 2005, 06:00 PM
i have a company that we can do it with, but we have to do an order of minimum 24 shirts... i actually have two companies i can do it with and they both require 24 min.

«BuA»Meat
26th Apr 2005, 06:04 PM
how much mavypoo ?

MaverickEIG
26th Apr 2005, 06:50 PM
depends on the shirt itself. you can run a high quality shirt that'll be $30 each or even more, or a low quality shirt for $10... so it depends on the shirt itself, the printing is pretty cheap.

Bonecrusher
26th Apr 2005, 07:03 PM
Leet. More details would be nice :)

TAZTG
27th Apr 2005, 03:39 PM
I would Love a Cap and Shirt.. Mav do they do Caps as well?? Meat does your site have a Min. required? Post some links so we can see some samples. If its a company they should have some links.

«BuA»Meat
27th Apr 2005, 04:54 PM
do you really want the link it's french you know.
Wth here it is
www.bolook.com

«BuA»Meat
27th Apr 2005, 04:57 PM
no minimum i think i asked for 20 of each !
they didn't reply yet!

Morty
27th Apr 2005, 09:42 PM
I'm all for the caps and the shirts. I like meats idea.

«BuA»Lurker_71
28th Apr 2005, 06:30 AM
Let's get all the info on both before we jump right in.

If I'm going to spend $20 on a shirt or cap, I would personally like to make sure that it's a quality shirt/cap that will endure, looks good, and is definitely clan colors.

We should also try to nail down a style...

My preference would be a hawaiian-type shirt (loose-fit, comfy) with the logo embroidered on the front, and a slogan and roster printed on the back.

What about you fellas?

«BuA»Meat
28th Apr 2005, 07:13 AM
i want to keep it simple like «Bua» in brodery on the cap and in front of the shirt (t-shirt) and a print of the roster in the back.

thinking also on how much it's going to cost to sent to everyone.

But we need to agree on logo and what type of wear we want. like simple black cap or two colors cap with our logo. What kind of shirt ( t-shirt, sweat shirt or we go for the big money on the jacket lol.

let's keep it alive assassins.

«BuA» !)V(@[.)_(.]øG!
28th Apr 2005, 03:48 PM
I like the tshirt and cap idea. Sweatshirt would also be nice but too hot for the summer time. Whatever the cost is fine by me but I'm sure not everone will agree with me so let's just try to get something reasonable priced since them will most definitely be charging us for the template that they have to make for the shirt and not so much the shirts themselves.

PS.
Where's my sig?

Morty
28th Apr 2005, 04:39 PM
Let's get all the info on both before we jump right in.

If I'm going to spend $20 on a shirt or cap, I would personally like to make sure that it's a quality shirt/cap that will endure, looks good, and is definitely clan colors.

We should also try to nail down a style...

My preference would be a hawaiian-type shirt (loose-fit, comfy) with the logo embroidered on the front, and a slogan and roster printed on the back.

What about you fellas?
I agree with you. Let get some prices first. The loose-fit, comfy is nice too. Woot. Getting excited dudes.

Devastator
29th Apr 2005, 01:12 AM
Meat, I'll just go pick mine up at your place :D

I like the front logo think but I think our own names in the back would kick arse... espacially if we ever do a LAN party. :)

TAZTG
29th Apr 2005, 07:41 AM
Lurks right, we need to make sure the quality is good and the style of shirt is what everyone wants. I like he Hawaiian Style shirts that fit loosley but they tend to run a bit more. I would forgo the Cap idea for a good quality Shirt.
Logo on Front, Roster on back, but somewhere we need to intergrate what we play in there. Dunno just a thought, don't want folks to think we are the local Chess Club or Bowling Team. LOL

Devastator
29th Apr 2005, 08:58 AM
How about a small unreal "U" on the right shoulder? Like an inche tall/wide?

TAZTG
29th Apr 2005, 09:33 AM
How about The UT Logo as the background for the Roster. The Logo could be a Neutral Color like Silver/Grey, Roster in Black or Red..

Iceburgs
29th Apr 2005, 04:29 PM
What I'm wondering is how come BC hasn't posted some 1337 image for use on back of the shirts? :D

«BuA»Lurker_71
29th Apr 2005, 05:30 PM
How about The UT Logo as the background for the Roster. The Logo could be a Neutral Color like Silver/Grey, Roster in Black or Red..

First off; we'd have to get permission from Epic/Midway to use the UT or "U" logos... copyright infringement.

Second; we're going to have to get permission from Unca Pete to use "BeyondUnreal"...

Third; I was thinking about something like this for the back of the shirt:

BeyondUnreal Assassins
http://bua.beyondunreal.com
LGI 135/35 CTF

And then having 3 centered columns beneath, featuring our roster.

«BuA»Meat
30th Apr 2005, 10:50 AM
i think they need something like a psd file so maybe you can try something out Lurky poo and show us some ideas

Bonecrusher
30th Apr 2005, 12:55 PM
I'm not quite digging the whole roster idea...

Simply because rosters change. If we each get our own name on it maybe. That would work :p

«BuA»Lurker_71
30th Apr 2005, 02:53 PM
Both of Mav's companies have a 24 shirt minimum, and Meat's company will likely have a minimum as well.

We'd either have to remove the roster completely, or buy 24 of each shirt... and I doubt any of us has that kinda money.

Bonecrusher
30th Apr 2005, 03:45 PM
Find one that doesn't have a minimum?

«BuA»Lurker_71
30th Apr 2005, 08:30 PM
Find one that doesn't have a minimum?

Prolly cost more per shirt, but we could look, eh?

Bonecrusher
30th Apr 2005, 09:11 PM
Aye! ;)

Shattered_Steel
30th Apr 2005, 11:05 PM
What's wrong with soccer-style jerseys? I wonder how much an Adidas jersey with each person's name on it would cost? Hmm, now I'm getting interested. :cool:

-edit-
Hmm, ok, an Adidas jersey might cost a little too much, but some kind of soccer jersey would still be cool, wouldn't it?

Just partial to the old Adidas jerseys my high school soccer team had - they were *shcweet*. ;)

Bonecrusher
1st May 2005, 12:32 AM
Doesn't even need to be a "jersey".
I was trying to find one that allowed you to get 1 shirt, customize the front and back, and be able to print white on a black shirt. Any company I check is always missing one of these elements. DAMMIT!

Bonedigger
7th May 2005, 08:01 PM
I was reading throught the posts (yes its true) but I happened to see that someone mentioned having a saying. This would be like Dev's quote or the saying in Taz's Sig. We would still have the roster too.

One thing that is going to suck. I won't be able to wear this in school, I would get suspended er something for having assassin on my shirt or a reference to violence. ;-(

Iceburgs
7th May 2005, 08:13 PM
So don't wear the shirt to school. At least the cap won't have it spelled out, so you could wear that.... :)

«BuA»Lurker_71
8th May 2005, 06:34 AM
Speaking of which; why haven't we heard back from Mav and Meat on their companies yet? What's the hold up, fellas?

MaverickEIG
8th May 2005, 09:24 AM
www.grafcow.com

like i said, 24 shirts minimum, and both companies can do just about anything. pick a shirt and a design and i'll get a quote.

«BuA»Meat
8th May 2005, 08:47 PM
still haven't heard back from www.bolook.com :(

TAZTG
9th May 2005, 06:02 AM
Price looks kinda steep for a minium of 24. I did a google search and found this site. http://www.berda.com/ One thing I noticed was the option on there for the Custom Transfers.. Its another option to thing about.

One Drawback

My design has more than 1 color, do you make multi-color transfers?

No. WE DON'T MAKE MULTI-COLOR TRANSFERS--WE ONLY MAKE 1 COLOR TRANSFERS. Your transfers can be made with any one of our available ink colors. The reason is simple, one color designs are the least costly, the easiest and fastest to produce--this is what most customers want.

Anyway, if we get some nice Transfers done we can all go to the mall and get them put on a shirt of your choice or be prepared to spend some big moola.

«BuA»Meat
9th May 2005, 07:34 AM
First off; we'd have to get permission from Epic/Midway to use the UT or "U" logos... copyright infringement.

Second; we're going to have to get permission from Unca Pete to use "BeyondUnreal"...

Did anyone try to get those authorisations. At least from uncle Pete :-)

another idea. Let's use the BuA logo for the cap and front of the shirt we want .And in the back, using Lurks idea of our web site link.

when i receive my cap and shirt, i'll try to add my unique name behind my cap Woot!

TAZTG
9th May 2005, 10:44 AM
I think you could use the UT logo on a TShirt if your not using it to advertise a different company or product. We could send Mark Rein,
Vice-President, Epic Games Inc.
email: mrein@epicgames.com
an email and ask or post the question on the Atari Forums.

Uncle Pete can we use BU on a Shirt??

«BuA»Meat
9th May 2005, 02:27 PM
I think you could use the UT logo on a TShirt if your not using it to advertise a different company or product. We could send Mark Rein,
Vice-President, Epic Games Inc.
email: mrein@epicgames.com
an email and ask or post the question on the Atari Forums.

Uncle Pete can we use BU on a Shirt??

email sent to Mr Rein Woot

«BuA»Meat
9th May 2005, 02:56 PM
Here's their reply to my email.

As cool as your idea is and as much as I really want to say "go for it" I am afraid I cannot allow you to use the logo. I won't bore you with the details from the law that governs these things. Let's just say we would be shooting ourselves in the foot with a Redeemer if we allowed you to proceed.

----
Regards,

Jay Wilbur
Epic Games
--------------------------------------------------

One word

DENIED ! :-)

we can't use the ut logo.

Bonecrusher
9th May 2005, 04:45 PM
Technically you didn't have to ask...because we're not using it for promotional reasons and we're not adertising anything. It's private. They can't stop you from printing it out and ironing it onto a shirt. But w/e, I wouldnt want the actual UT logo on a shirt anyway. It brings teh funky.

Bonecrusher
9th May 2005, 04:47 PM
I was reading throught the posts (yes its true) but I happened to see that someone mentioned having a saying. This would be like Dev's quote or the saying in Taz's Sig. We would still have the roster too.

One thing that is going to suck. I won't be able to wear this in school, I would get suspended er something for having assassin on my shirt or a reference to violence. ;-(

Dude, just take an extra shirt to school with you. They can't just come out and suspend you or anything. When you refuse to take it off then they can. Just take the extra shirt and see if you can get away with it. I know kids that wear shirts that say f*ck on them (with no stars included). They usually get thru the schoolday without anyone noticing.

MaverickEIG
10th May 2005, 05:21 AM
just keep "beyond unreal assassins" small.

here's the front of the shirt that i created for EIG a couple years ago.

Bonecrusher
10th May 2005, 02:31 PM
I'm stil trying to find a place that offers single shirt orders, black with white writing, and front and back printing. I keep getting close, but all the companies are always missing one of those elements.

Morty
24th May 2005, 04:29 PM
I'm stil trying to find a place that offers single shirt orders, black with white writing, and front and back printing. I keep getting close, but all the companies are always missing one of those elements.
Any word on this? I'm excited to get this thing rolling? ;)

Bonecrusher
24th May 2005, 06:36 PM
I've pushed it aside on my end for now. The car and school have me occupied at the moment. I'll be free once again in a few weeks. ;)

«BuA»Meat
24th May 2005, 09:39 PM
for my part i will have to go again at the store cause they don't respond to my email.
that doesn't look good for/as a company.

shockzore
26th May 2005, 12:48 PM
nope it sure dont......buts its probally because your french :D

Bonedigger
9th Jul 2005, 07:50 PM
I am sure my dad would let us use beyondunreal! Wait can't i let us use beyondunreal, lol. I am his kid after all!