Hello from OSS Clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrDoWrong

Feb 16, 2005
I've been talking with Tony Mazzullo about a clan match. He says that he would love to do it. I just wanted to come by and see hello.

Thanks.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
welcome to our forum MrDoWrong :D
Spl@t already spoke about a scrim.

Fun scrim are always good for friendship and for trying new skills .
Can't wait for it to happen
frag ya later !

MrDoWrong

Feb 16, 2005
Thanks! I am trying to get something together for this Friday. I will let you know as soon as possible. Hopefully by tomorrow night. If it doesn't work out then we'll setup another time very very soon.

Last edited:

MrDoWrong

Feb 16, 2005
Looks like a wash. Peeps already had plans....

Whats better for you guys? weekends or weekdays?

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Mon. Nite at 8:30PM would be the best time. If not then Tues. same time. I am willing to give late Sat, Nite a shot if you peeps are willing.

MrDoWrong

Feb 16, 2005
TAZTG said:
Mon. Nite at 8:30PM would be the best time. If not then Tues. same time. I am willing to give late Sat, Nite a shot if you peeps are willing.

I haven't checked with the guys about the above post yet.... I'll throw one more day in before I do.

How about Sunday?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
How about you drop into our TS Sun. Nite and if we have the Folks online we SCRIM. If not who ever is there will jump on the server with you folks and Frag anyway. We can always work out times on TS. Still Mon. Nite would be a Definite SCRIM date for us since we normally have practice that nite anyways.

MrDoWrong

Feb 16, 2005
TAZTG said:
How about you drop into our TS Sun. Nite and if we have the Folks online we SCRIM. If not who ever is there will jump on the server with you folks and Frag anyway. We can always work out times on TS. Still Mon. Nite would be a Definite SCRIM date for us since we normally have practice that nite anyways.

We have practice that night as well. Instead of messing up both practices lets choose a date thats best for you guys. We can play any day during the week or weekends except for Mondays.

5/14 is out due to match
5/21 and 5/22 are out due to matches.

I would just like to nail down a date instead of leaving an open invitation for us to scrim.

Thanks

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Thurs. 5/5/05 at 8:30PM. The server PW will be funscrim and the server will be 66.148.85.140:7777 , see you Thurs. Nirte and Thanx..

MrDoWrong

Feb 16, 2005
Now thats what I'm talking about... w00t
thanks for the game....

is that EST? I'm sure it is but just in case... thanks

Last edited:

MrDoWrong

Feb 16, 2005
BTW... Is there a server we can play on to learn your settings?

this one has a pw on it..

Thanks