UT2004 and AMD 64 3000+

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Ut2004 seems to restart my computer. Someone told me to search here for a thread that already had the fix or a way to solve this problem. But I cannot seem to find it. I can get close but nothing helps. Someone here can give me a way to fix this or at least post the link for the thread I am looking for?

BTW I get this everytime i try to enger the BeyondUnreal Vipers-Servers Mothership.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1817 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT (6693)

General protection fault!

History: CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::CollectGarbage <- AttemptLoadPending <- TickPending <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Last edited: