Vehicles in Runtime

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keith

Apr 15, 2005
Can someone direct me to a mod or a link so I can place vehicles in my Runtime map. I don't have any experience codeing or building vehicles in Unreal so it would be helpful if someone could give me some advice on how to do it. I'm a Fire Instructor and I'm building a driving simulator of our local airport, for airport firefighter familiarization. I placed the file from UDN in my version of Runtime that allows vehicles in maps but I don't have any vehicles that look good just the samples that they offer. What I could really use is a fire truck for a vehicle but at this point I'd use just about anything that looks like a real vehicle and that you could get inside it......thanks for your concideration

Mic_gamester

Aug 23, 2004
You might be able to use some of the stuff from out little run time Sim that we did over a year ago... http://www.gamester.ws/AI_SIM

It's really basic, and it really puts the Karma to a good test :)

You are all free to check it out for your self, enjoy!

Mic_gamester

Aug 23, 2004
Make a backup of your current project, then try to merge both... That Might* work as my stuff is now old tech...