New toys!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I recieved my order of new stuff from newegg

among them are some treasures. Some I can use now...others I'll have to wait for the upgrade.

Stuff001.jpg

My new VX ram from OCZ This baby will do 250mhz (500mhz) with timings of 2-2-2-8 (however AnandTech says it will do 2-2-2-6 easy)

Right now I have it set to 183mhz 2-2-2-5 @ 2.8v Honestly thats as fast as my 333 mobo will allow.

Sandra sees no difference in performance, but UT2k4 and windows sure sees a huge difference.

Stuff003.jpg

Ooooooohh Lets look inside!

Stuff002.jpg

My overclocking kit for my ram. This baby lets me manually control the voltage of my ram up to 3.9v (normally 2.6v) Depending on the mobo make and model.
It will be fun to use in a month when my A64 3700 s939 comes :)

Finally I got a 100 pack of DVD-R for $30 and a 16x Sony DVD burner for $52. Not nearly as exciting but still a good buy.

Just to let everyone know I still have parts for sale, and oh baby they must go!!
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=157541

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
OCZ makes some great looking stuff.
..and if they say it`ll do 250, I would expect more for sure. :)

For $150.00 more then that a3700 you could get the entry level dual core. ;)