Amer. FragBU: Friday 4/22 and Saturday 4/23

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Friday, April 22 and Saturday, April 23

IRC: #FragBU on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: 166.70.174.195:8768 Password: bubu
New to FragBU? Go here
FragBU News:
Check out the FragBU Page on BU for detailed server stats, match logs, frag records, and more!

This week, the Flag Pack 2 and DM-Fractionary-X have been added to the servers.
Servers:
BeyondUnreal Vipers-Servers Mothership - Password = fragbu
Jailbreak 2004b ECE, TAM v252, ONS, AS, BR, DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF​
BeyondUnreal Ketnar Mothership - Password = bubu
CTF, TDM, DM​
Map Voting Configuration:
The FragBU servers have the following custom maps. All maps are under redirect for fast in-game downloads.​
BU Vipers-Servers Mothership:
BU Ketnar Mothership:

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
I really don't think that map would play well with TAM. But I guess you never know till you try it out. ;) I think it would be fun playing TDM with the high numbers we play with at FragBU. That map seems less hitscan dominated than most of the other maps. Viva spam and piston whoring! :D

*edit*
also @Raffi
did you install the CTF Rankin that came with the FP2 or the RE version? I heard the regular version had something wrong with it. I guess it really doesn't matter though. The anti-portals or whatever you call them would be a cool thing to fool around with, plus I haven't experienced this kindof map glitch before. Someone has to show it to me.

Last edited:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I won't make it tonight, cause I have to get up early. :(
But tomorrow night I'll be there. :)

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
Dirdmister said:
I should be there...CTF-Rankin-Pro is better than the FP2 version imo
I don't really think Rankin was made to be a CTF map. Grendelkeep works great, because maybe the map author was taking the CTF version in mind, but a CTF Rankin is just a bad idea. My comp craps out once I get to the middle area aswell. CTF-Rankin-PRO might as well have been an entirely different map. It was uglified and the flow didn't resemble Rankin in any form.
Also, that one map in FP with all the trees is pissing me off; I can't find a way to jump from that elevated box attached to the ceiling to out on the roof. :/ Someone will have to show me. :D

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I many not be able to make it tonight. My brother-in-law wants to play co-op Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. :rolleyes: If I can get out of it, I'll be there.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Renegade Retard said:
I many not be able to make it tonight. My brother-in-law wants to play co-op Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. :rolleyes: If I can get out of it, I'll be there.
Just "X" the game and tell him the co-op crashed. It happens all the time in this game so he won't think anything of it.

Istigkeit

Denied the best ultrasex
Mar 16, 2005
Arctic Stronghold
Nobody wants to take Onslaught seriously.

Everyone just wants to DM. Bummer for me.

So when we finally do get into an Onslaught game, this is what happens:

[SCREENSHOT]http://img247.echo.cx/img247/3861/shot000201ml.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

. . . a 13v1 match!

Three mantas, raptor, cicida, hellbender, tank, and SPMA.

Not pictured: everyone else on foot.