ZOINKS!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
as the title say's ZOINKS!!! they have taken away the comment box from the news page of fraghouse, have they gone completely mad? well not entirely but it will cause a lot of complaining so start making complaints here people!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
ive checked ALL the comment boxes over the past few weeks, they have taken them ALL away :eek: :eek: :mad:

Last edited:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
i see that....why? was it because of the 80 comments in the recent heading?
gah oh noes we will all die!!!!!!
lol its probably just down for maintainence...or an upgrade...or something...

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
i dont think its maintenance or something i think its because deadalus blew a fuse at all the comments (you need to chill out they are only bits of text :D ) and persuaded the team to remove the comment boxes before he has a coronary :lol:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
icemanex said:
i dont think its maintenance or something i think its because deadalus blew a fuse at all the comments (you need to chill out they are only bits of text :D ) and persuaded the team to remove the comment boxes before he has a coronary :lol:

actually I had nothing to do with this, thanks for the thought though because if I had my way, they would have been removed a long ass time ago.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
now ur gonna get alot of threads like this whenever something happenz ;)
but seriously, why dont u restore it and make it like nalicity; only one comment that can be edited. taht would have been teh best in the first place :S