UnreaL 2 and LeGenD EnT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XMP.Arc

+-aka Arcturus, HalcYoN, goBOT etc-+
So like i install unreal2 again and i get all misty eyed when developed by LeGenD EnteRtainMenT comes up. Scroll runs and all the names we love fly by.
My god what a beautiful multiplayer they came up with in XMP. yESSS everyone knows i am a LeGenD disciple so i will make no apologies...
Epic and Midway u need to make incorporate XMP style into Unreal engine 3.
I work in the software industry and bottled lightning like xmp only occurs infrequent at best. It survived the most heavyhanded attempts to kill it (ty atari).:rant:

*Yes it was magic. Players around when xmp 1st launched can attest to this.
*Yes it needs to carry forward in utxmp or whatever engine can sucessfully promulgate it's gameplay.
*Yes i am drunk but... everything i write is relevant.

Mar 6, 2004
Is it me or does everyone say they got some good job working at like (and im just exagerating here) a computer company, or a technicion(sp), or something like that? :/ not saying you said you got a good job but everyone i talk to says they got jobs like these.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
(GR)Killer said:
Is it me or does everyone say they got some good job working at like (and im just exagerating here) a computer company, or a technicion(sp), or something like that? :/ not saying you said you got a good job but everyone i talk to says they got jobs like these.
Self-employment! Fix computers for large sums! It's the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.