First try : the Punk

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Not really a WIP .
After years of skincollecting I tried to skin (or copy and paste) a little bit. :lol:

I don´t think I get this finished in my spare time .Too many things to do on this one (boots , arms , face ).

Firsttry.jpg

Start flaming :D .

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
I don't think anyone will start flaming because your the admin of this site and I think there afraid to get banned or something. I could care less and since you asked for it I wont let you down.

Don't release this skin! It needs a lot of work. First rule is to never use Upaint. Its good to explore but nothing else. As for copy and paste ... well you can tell. Try sticking with one texture here and there instead of making it look like someone tossed cloths all over him. Aslo those pants are just pain full to my eyes. You got two different styles going on here that need to be fixed up.

Well I'm done.

Remember you asked.

~Death Dream~

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Interesting hehe :D

Well you will need to apply shadows to those clothes like Slaughter said.

Else it's an ok first try... I remember my first skins. Altered originals with shaders. :p

Practice is a good thing ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Death Dream said:
I don't think anyone will start flaming because your the admin of this site and I think there afraid to get banned or something. I could care less and since you asked for it I wont let you down.
:lol:

Don't release this skin! It needs a lot of work. First rule is to never use Upaint...

I don´t release it :D .It was a (very first) try .
Nothing was done with UPaint.I used PaintShopPro and opened UPaint only to see the texture on the model.

Anyways , thanx for the answers. I´ll see , if I find the time to work on this ugly boy :D .

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
That guy reminds me of the "Chaos Days" in Berlin :p *gg*

would be funny making a skinpack with punk and (YMCA *lol*) cop :)