Photoshop Turorial for very begigner on the way.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Maybe not my last one , but my 3rd one.

That tutorial will explain the UI (user interface) first to get the user comfortable with tools/layers/colors. Maybe the biggest tutorial in the BUF history, i won't have enought of 3 post to make it since the image tags are limmited to around 30 per post.

This tutorial will also explain how to start step by step ,The very begin of photoshop , and somme of my specials thechniques. I am not a professional inside photoshop , i just use it alot. And since 3 month i got the hang of it. I want to share the passion of photoshop with the begigners. I do this to help the community. That's all

so ''ZOMG!!11 i wat 2 mak sig 2'' , Stop paniking , it's on his way. Starting it right now.

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
good to hear :D

my tutorial (how i learnt the basic stuff)
1) open Photoshop
2) play, try not to crash it.
3)try not to forget how you did sumthing

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
As far as i know...

I've only crashed photoshop 1 time , and i really , but really wanted that.

I played with the polygon lasso tool for around 400 random click inside a 1000X1000 document.... guess what then.
The tutorial will explain how to use it sure. But if you make it crash... it's not my problem :eek:

You won't forget , if you use photoshop at least 3 times in a week.

And the tutorial will always be there to be read.

Last edited:

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
Kantham said:
As far as i know...

I've only crashed photoshop 1 time , and i really , but really wanted that.

I played with the polygon lasso tool for around 400 random click inside a 1000X1000 document.... guess what then.
The tutorial will explain how to use it sure. But if you make it crash... it's not my problem :eek:

You won't forget , if you use photoshop at least 3 times in a week.

And the tutorial will always be there to be read.

yea, the crashing thing was more because the computer i learnt on was not so good, v little ram dident help much

and the forgeting thing was more after i found some cool effect out spontainiusly and then saved it and wasent able to remebor exactly what i did when i came back;)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hey , what forums you think i should use?

OT

or

OT->Digital Art & Web desing