From the ancient temples comes The Runic Titan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Well... after a while I managed to do something quite decent... This is The Runic Titan, based, as usual, on my fanatism to Warcraft III and epic novels. I hope you liked it because I'm sending this to SaD.

I attached pics of the skin (based on Thorax).

Attachments

• Runic Titan 1.jpg
    Runic Titan 1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Runic Titan 2.jpg
    Runic Titan 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Runic Titan 3.jpg
    Runic Titan 3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Runic Titan 4.jpg
    Runic Titan 4.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 54

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Looks alot like a UPaint job!? The theme behind it isn't bad, at all, but it deserves better than UPaint.
I would say, stick to using Photoshop, Paintshop Pro or the GIMP for skinning. UPAint isn't good for the purpose it's designed, sad but true. The other programs gives you alot more control of things going on, on the sheet. ;)
It's good getting used to those image editing tools when skinning and wanting to improve.

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
the_rex said:
Looks alot like a UPaint job!? The theme behind it isn't bad, at all, but it deserves better than UPaint.
I would say, stick to using Photoshop, Paintshop Pro or the GIMP for skinning. UPAint isn't good for the purpose it's designed, sad but true. The other programs gives you alot more control of things going on, on the sheet. ;)
It's good getting used to those image editing tools when skinning and wanting to improve.

I 2nd what he said lol

~Death Dream~