help needed plz

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

°NK°Sm@sH

Mar 28, 2005
im all new to this skining guys and gals i would like to import a skin from ut2004 into maya and remake it (cheap way i know) so if you could help me in any way would be helpfull thx

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Hi Sm@sH. There are some things you need to know about characters in UT2004. The actual 3d shape of a character is a sort of 3d mesh that can be imported into a program such as Maya. This is known as the model. As for skins, these are actually textures that are painted over models to give them their near-final appearance. If you simply want to give a different look to a standard model, all you have to do is produce and import a modified texture.