*sigh*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
this new forum seems to be calling in alot of people who remind me of that one guy who no one liked. people who want to force their opinions and be jerks. its dumb. here at bu we dont tolerate such.

(im talking newly registerd people, not anyone else.)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I agree. If I have any say whatsoever there needs to be some guidleines posted in the top of this forum about being a dick to others. This is NOT INA/ATARI. THIS IS NOT EPIC FLAMEBOARDS. If you cannot be respectful, there's the door.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
I knew this would happen; new people would just register for this particular forum, and attempt to force their opinion down people's throats. I'm not newbie unfriendly, I'm n00b unfriendly. BuF doesn't tolerate flaming, and these guys know nothing about here.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This is a good time to remind newcomers that for the last seven years we've taken a pretty active role in moderating these forums and that isn't going to change. This messageboard is for reasonably intelligent on-topic discussion. Flamers, and trollers need not apply. That way everyone stays happy.

It's also a good time to remind regulars that we have REPORT POST links and that is the best course of action. No need for forum police. We've also been pretty friendly to newcomers who follow our rules, even though we may not agree with specific opinions. Let's not change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.