Problems with 4.13 no-cd crack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VaShooter

The Ol`e man is back
Jan 25, 2000
Chesapeake VA
Visit site
You all better check your nocd crack to see if it is affecting your game.
I just installed it 2 days ago had set all my settings in game to higher since the new PIII was strolling. Noticed my pings were sky high more then double what they are usually. Well went and reset my settings back to regular(the settings I`ve been using for some time now) But my FPS still were slow almost half of what they should be with these settings, rechecked everything couldn`t find the culprit. Didn`t think or see why the crack should have changed anything, but though I`d check it anyway. Installed my saved Ut.Exe file restarted and frame rates were back 84FPs in cityintro demo "PLUS" my pings in the server window were back to where they were before. I don`t understand this, and I`m not making it up.
With the no-cd crack the lowest pinging server I could find was in the 200 range, now on the same screen (ctf) I have servers pinging 20-30`s. Plus with the crack my framerates in the cityintro were 38-42 without it 80-82...

YOu all might want to check out your machine if your running the 4.13nocd crack.It might have a bug in it, slowing down UT..

------------------
He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back.
new ingame name VaShooter{PuF}