A day in the life of A_Llama[ArS]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
H

Hertston

A_Llama[ArS] was having a great Saturday. His server was set up just as he liked it; Facing Worlds and low grav. He had sat in his favorite spot all afternoon, and racked up over 300 frags ! Boy, was he pleased. That dumb ******* A_Newbie had fallen victim to his sniping over 50 times, and still kept coming back for more ! The killing was good, and life was sweet.

Then something CHANGED. A_Llama[ArS] couldn't pin down what was wrong. Just a small movement of electrical impulses through his brain telling him something was WRONG. He only noticed at all because the movement of electrical impulses through his brain was not something that happened very often.

Then he realised. The arena was quiet. The happy chit-chat of clan [ArS] had gone. Where were the "lousy ping", "crap newbie" and "we rulez" messages he was so used to seeing. Then something different. New voices. "Sniper top red left", "Roger that", "I got your back". He never saw the rocket that killed him. Who were these guys ? What was [PuF]?

At last it was over. Three mysterious warriors had left the game, leaving behind them only a "hahaha", and the memory of what had been. Clan [ArS] were clustered at the bottom of the scoreboard, their stats in tatters.

A_Newbie realised just how much fun the game was when you could move before being shot. "gg", he chirped cheerily. "F**k u" replied A_Llama[ArS] in his usual sporting fashion. HE didn't like the game any more. Perhaps he would take up Scrabble. Or buy Diakatana.........

------------------
"The quiet ones, they are the ones who change the universe. The loud ones just take all the credit."

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Hahahaha. Bravo!

bullet2.gif

Freaking out on electric meat.

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
Very nice Hertson :)

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

[Ci]Skumboy|PuF

S

Swedix_rs

I like that !!!
One more please!

bullet2.gif

I just play for fun
I have fun when I'm playing

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Great!

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
<A HREF="http://www.cosmicmonstersinc.com" TARGET=_blank>
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com</A>

"A stalking ground without prey - a flash of superstition whimpering like a crippled animal -
Dogs of the Soul-Crusher - Pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell"
-- Soul-Crusher/WhiteZombie

"Blood on the stone I do not surrender - Wait'n for someone I do not remember"
-- Cosmic Monsters, Inc./White Zombie

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I'd love to be in on the next "raid" When you want to do it to someone, tell us when and where in a thread. We can flood all open spots on the server.

H

Hertston

I know a couple of the guys hit on a_nuke once (check out the llamafarm), but my little effort was only an attempt to get people in the mood for Saturday.

BTW guys, thanks for the kind words. I did have another one drafted (quiet day at work), but after the news about Proph further attempts at comedy can wait for another day.