Team Symbols Tool Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The SetTeamSymbols tool should be handy for level designers who would like to set specific team symbols to be displayed within an Unreal Tournament 2004 map.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It'd be cooler if it was a regular mutator instead of something for mappers. It'd be suite to have a FragBU logo on all the flags and team monitors in every map during FragBU.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
can't see the reason for such a thing to be a mutators as you can set the logos in server settings. just create your own pack, put it in the serverpackages, set the logos and voila! So this shouuld be an actor as it just overrides the logos set by game by the ones selected by map authors.

Last edited:

WinkyBoy

Seriously.
Apr 14, 2004
Minnesota, USA
www.winkyboy.com
_Lynx has it exactly right! This functionaly already existed for servers. I specifically wanted it so that I could customize the flags for an Unreal4Ever map that I created, so Bonehed316 was gracious enough to finish it up.