[PuF]Wacky mentioned this....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Remember u said u would like to see broken beer bottles and stuff like that for UT weapons? Well, I thought that that would be quite a nice idea for a mod! It would be about wandering around the streets of Glasgow late at night and finding (not so) defenceless people to maim with glass bottles, baseball bats, bricks etc! U would have to avoind getting arrested by the police but u could always beat them up and steal their guns and stuff. Some sort of cross between UT and Kingpin then I suppose. What do all think? Wait a minute, would anyone outside of Glasgow want to play this?

------------------
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
Hehehehe, sounds good Vortex :)
You know, it kinda sounds like a old firm supporters battle. Maybe instead of Red and Blue Teams we could have One team with green and white hoops and the other with blue tops and white shorts ;)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
First off, the colours should be red plaid or blue plaid. It might take a bit of shading for the mod, but the detail would be greatly appreciated.

You guys could just play the bagpipes and everyone's heads within hearing range could explode. Either that, or a herd of lonely warcows could come and answer the call of the wild. (That's the alt/fire.)

You guys should also be able to toss a caber and squish people's heads.

Let's not forget about the Impact Haggis. (See? I spelled it right that time.)

Next, drink enough Scotch whiskey power-ups, and after 5 or 6, you could have the power vomit to replace the redeemer.

You could have a weapon that temporarily freezes your enemies, for a length of about 3 or 4 full seconds. You could do this by lifting up yer kilts.

I'd love to go on, but this would turn into "sporin" spam. (Did I spell that right?)

:)

bullet2.gif

Freaking out on electric meat.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Man, I'm glad you Scots aren't typing with an accent. I can just imagine trying to understand what you're talking about after a couple of beers. It'd drive me wacky. :)

Anyway, next mod idea:

The nali war cows would be sheep skins. You could have velcro mittens to catch them easier.

bullet2.gif

Freaking out on electric meat.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
I'd like to see included in the mod... a Ford Fiesta with spoilers, pop up lights and roll down windows for easy use of sawn off shotguns ;)

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>