Uskaarj - New Team Member CQR

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
barnEbiss wrote in from the Uskaarj mod team reporting that they have added a new member to their team. CQR will be working on music for the mod, so you can expect some nice, original music in their next release. Here's the scoop:
I am happy to announce today that we have a new team member on the team, he goes by the name CQR and he will be helping us out with doing music for Uskaarj.

Here is a little bit more info about him:

"I Started working on doing music at age 13, and have been working on music ever since then.
I have been looking into getting into the game industry and decided hooking up with a mod team would be a good way to learn the ropes so to speak on working in game design."

And so by next release we should have some custom music for the mod to replace the UT2004 main menu music and in game music as well :)
Hop on over to the Uskaarj site where they have loads of screenshots and information about this exciting mod.