Something old, something new, something borrowed, something... green?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Bwa ha ha... we love watching you squirm.

Seriously though, it's not a riddle. RaptoR says: "stop trying"

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
No, there is an answer. I'm sure of that. I just don't know what it does/triggers, or why it's there. But it *is* there.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Raffi_B said:
No, there is an answer. I'm sure of that. I just don't know what it does/triggers, or why it's there. But it *is* there.

UnderScore is a liar. There. That little fact is now permanently stored in print for future generations to understand :)

T

Tournament0

There is a answer, riddles are not meant to be easy (or are they?).
This is one of the hardest riddles I've ever come across!
When someone finds the answer, please tell us all and put us out of our misery!

Skutarth

Feb 13, 2005
Tell you to put you out of your misery?
A gun can do that too, you know... Just kidding!

I've been going nuts trying to find out this riddle, as well. I also think there is some sort of answer.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The answer triggers a signal in a secret underground prison block security camera that then false positives that someone is in the cell block and sends an alert to a security guard in a secret New Hamsphire garden that runs to the prison on foot. Once he reaches the prison he is then given specific time/date information of who accessed the script and a location, to within 20 feet, of their current location. He must then run to where they are, on foot, and stab them 3 times. Not four. Five is right out. Neither shall he stab them twice, excepting he then continuest on to three. Then they die.

The end.

T

Tournament0

Sir_Brizz said:
The answer triggers a signal in a secret underground prison block security camera that then false positives that someone is in the cell block and sends an alert to a security guard in a secret New Hamsphire garden that runs to the prison on foot. Once he reaches the prison he is then given specific time/date information of who accessed the script and a location, to within 20 feet, of their current location. He must then run to where they are, on foot, and stab them 3 times. Not four. Five is right out. Neither shall he stab them twice, excepting he then continuest on to three. Then they die.

The end.

Game over. ;)

Gumby

Pretty in Pink!
Feb 29, 2004
A long long way from home...
Mouldy green cheese? I thought the rhyme was the wedding one : "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue... :eek: Maybe it's a cynic pointing towards jealosy... or weed :S

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
??

Really not.
You think?
Cold.
Tuna.
Really.
Maybe , maybe not.
Really not.
You think?