View Full Version : Return of the .. er ... me
20th Mar 2005, 05:25 PM
Just to let everybody know: I'm back, so we can start reducing quality again :lol:
20th Mar 2005, 05:46 PM
we are only high quality so soon u will be kicked.
Thx for trying though ;)
Welcome officially man.
20th Mar 2005, 05:56 PM
20th Mar 2005, 06:26 PM
20th Mar 2005, 06:31 PM
:eek: da dante is da back :D *fluffles coded hair*
20th Mar 2005, 06:51 PM
I already did very important changes:
* Players now can jump triplejump and at least 2 times higher than in normal UT2004
* Player weapons have been replaced by blunt spoons
* Player characters now wear tight pink underwear only
* Players spawn randomly in either base sometimes without their spoon
* Bots will run into each other as often as possible, and then they explode
* I added 2 new characters: Archmage and Deathknight, they will get frozen socks intead of spoons
*phew* alot of stuff I know, but it had to be done quick.
20th Mar 2005, 06:54 PM
20th Mar 2005, 07:14 PM
its a black day for bugs :(
21st Mar 2005, 03:14 PM
spoons as weapons
can i have a badger player model in game so i can poke them with spoons
21st Mar 2005, 03:42 PM
badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger - TEA SPOON, TEA, SPOON !
21st Mar 2005, 04:06 PM
can we have topless playmates with bunny ears as bots???
22nd Mar 2005, 03:21 PM
To fit all your needs:
* Implemented topless badgers with spoons
* Implemented akimbo style spoons
* Also: There's a cheatcode for absolutly NUDE badgers!!
22nd Mar 2005, 03:59 PM
is there a cheatcode yet so we can all yell in the style of MR-T
22nd Mar 2005, 05:43 PM
22nd Mar 2005, 06:18 PM
damn foo' !
23rd Mar 2005, 02:08 PM
Hey Dante :D Please dont do the Mr T thing.
23rd Mar 2005, 03:13 PM
It won't fit the badgers very well anyways.
But I included this:
* Badgers will start singing a random celine dion song if player doesn't press jump at least 2 times a second.
23rd Mar 2005, 03:56 PM
I tested the above. works online.
24th Mar 2005, 04:23 PM
Ok I replaced the spoons with toothpicks. Badgers with spoons are just too dangerous.
25th Mar 2005, 04:07 PM
*pinches self* surely this discussion makes sense. I just dont see how :(
25th Mar 2005, 07:55 PM
lol in my world it made more sense then anything eles iv'e read this month
28th Mar 2005, 05:59 AM
I prefer hot chocolate.
28th Mar 2005, 11:10 AM
I prefer hot chocolate.
me too :)
28th Mar 2005, 01:11 PM
"Clunk Click Every Trip"
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.