Converting ONS map to DM

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Swift_Claw

Deinonychus extraordinaire
Feb 1, 2005
I'd like to use the map ONS Deep Jungle as a team deathmatch map for offline play. How do I change it Unreal Editor and save it as a DM map? I've never actually used Unreal Editor.Thanks.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yes , remplace it by DM-Deep_jungle

And , you will finde the gameplay crappy since all the player starts are all next each others.

Swift_Claw

Deinonychus extraordinaire
Feb 1, 2005
I want to edit it in Unreal Editor and change all that. How do you change starting places, remove nodes and cores, etc.?

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
simple, to delete anything just click on, once it's highlighted push delete on your keyboard.then i'd delete all playerstarts by selecting one and right clicking on it goto 'select'- 'all player starts', then push delete. do this to all the things u dont want in it. and to add playerstarts where you want them just right click at the location you plan to put it and click on 'add player start here'. u'd prolly want to build all on the top tool bar near the far right(this might take a while) and that should be all. just save it as DM-mapname