/begin pimp/ Clone Bandits event! /end pimp/

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
I was just PM'ed by a Jailbreak forum frequenter 5 mins ago, telling me about a Clone Bandits event on Saturdays at 8 P.M GMT(2 PM CST). I don't know the server's IP as I just learnt about it, but I know the name of the server is [CBT] stormix.de and it's currently passworded (the pw's haddock) but that may not be the case on Saturday. I know there are CB fans in here so I just thought I would pimp it, it might help as a FragBU warmup.
Pimp Over.

Funktion

Nov 16, 2004
A small update. Since the server in question only has 6 slots, I emailed the admin. of the "official" server to see if he could upload the 3 maps from the Community pack so we could play there, and he replied by saying he will try to do this today.

So, if things go right, the "event" should be on that server, which has 16 slots. Currently the only maps there are the 3 official maps from version 1.1, and it will have the 3 maps from the link posted by hollib, to make a total of 6. That server has no mutators, so there's no need to download further files.

I will keep you updated.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
Thanks for the update.
On the other server, there's supposed to be beta maps testing out a new vehicle, a helicopter called the chopsuey. There isn't any chance these can be uploaded to the demiurge server is there?

Last edited:

hollib

Registered Bandit
Aug 6, 2004
lübeck, germany.
Symbolikal said:
Thanks for the update.
On the other server, there's supposed to be beta maps testing out a new vehicle, a helicopter called the chopsuey. There isn't any chance these can be uploaded to the demiurge server is there?
Chopsuey and hoverbeast are in beta-state, need to be balanced with the other vehicles, maybe keep them on the "test-server", give me some feedback,
then i change the code and could release in a short time...

Last edited:

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
It's going to be played on the 6-slot server (c'mon, CB ain't that popular) as is going to be played on the CBT stormix.de server. i am downloading the music files for the beta maps hollib just gave me a link to (post it in the thread) and would be appreciated if he posted a link to the maps (and the vehicle files, unless they already have, I'm not sure).
Oh noes! double post!

hollib

Registered Bandit
Aug 6, 2004
lübeck, germany.
all together.

?Thought we go for demiurges server, because they got 16 slots...
Did not check if they uploaded the other three maps.
Does somebody know?
Nonetheless, to get things right heres a link-
all files in one pack for [CBT]-server.
maps,vehiclecode&music.
*hollib* :)

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
I'm confused now, which one are we on? If we're going to play on the Demiurge server, why are you providing files for stormix?
(sidenote, to those who remembered him when he was admin here, Yoda is a programmer at Demiurge studios.)

Funktion

Nov 16, 2004
Ok, "final" details for today. We're playing on the official server (16 slots; for those who don't know the Demiurges server is called "DS #2 Clone Bandits @ mavra.perilith.com) at 20 GMT.
I don't know if the Admin. will upload the maps from the Community Pack in time (you can download them from the link hollib posted above, http://unrealbox.de/public/zoldmaps.rar), so we will probably only play on the 3 official maps from Clone Bandits 1.1.

This week things were organized in a rush, so hopefully things turn out better in the future. Feel free to drop by later today for a little bit of Cloning fun... :D

Last edited: