>>]WuT[LoserBitches<<

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
Twice already I got in the game with some members of the WuT clan, and once I started winning, they vote-kick me out of the server. What a bunch of sore losers. Serious. It happened once before a couple of days ago. And now, just a few minutes ago, >>]WuT[RedTiger<< and >>]WuT[Xpériéñcé<< kicked me out once I put a full lap on them, since they were going backwards on Silverock.

I mean, I've seen sore losers before, but these guys take it to a whole new level.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
re join my server MB, I threatened the guys who just kicked you with a banning and they said they wouldnt kick again unless it was a disruptive player( the guys from the /I/ clan or something)

Last edited:

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
jerdaygo said:
re join my server MB, I threatened the guys who just kicked you with a banning and they said they wouldnt kick again unless it was a disruptive player
Disruptive player? I was racing a clean race, and winning. And they did it once again. Just a couple of minutes later, same guys, different server.

Attachments

• sorelosers.jpg
    sorelosers.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 23

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Malibu Barbie said:
Disruptive player? I was racing a clean race, and winning. And they did it once again. Just a couple of minutes later, same guys, different server.

You missunderstood me, I told them that if they vote kick someone just because they are winning they will get banned and that the kick vote system is to kick disruptive players, and they said they would adhere to that.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
If they ever pull that in my server let me know... I will permaban them without hesitation :) No warning... just ban. The one guy even said he was just being an ass... so he knows what he is doing. Better yet... jerdaygo... look in your log and give me thier IP or Hexkey... I will ban them on mine asap. Thanks.