Any one in Japan that knows anything about PCs.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
Right my freind (who is in Japan) will soon be getting a PC so I need a good and cheap on-line Japanese retailer of parts so I can put a shopping list together for him and he can get it delivered to his house.
Cheers
-How.

Edit ah a spelling mistake in the title how terrible!

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2001
England
Well me of course :)

Unfortunately I dont speak Japanese so Japanese online shopping is a no-no. The best thing you can do is give him a list of the parts to buy and aproximate prices, and send him off to go shopping around his local area. I always buy stuff from the stores over here, the prices are pretty good (much better than the UK with its insane tax anyway).
Akihabera is the place to go - its where I got mine, but if you dont have a car / live near Tokoyo - use local stores.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
Yea the probem with that is that even in electric town things were not as cheep as I can get over here online so it'd be just a scheep for me to order it. Cheers for the link digsy hopefuly a translator wont **** it up too much.
-How.