NoBull B.S.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
I'm hoping to see less people playing in {NB} server and more people playing in [pet] or DE's servers. Hell even Alphas if it comes down to it. I'm just starving for some gg's, and seeing as I'm WRONGFULLY banned from their server perheps people could oblige this small indulgence. Its not that I have anything against NoBull, I was even a member once, but to cut me off from a game I love is rediculous. I have tried to reason with their leadership to no avail http://nobullclan.org/v-web/portal/cms/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=220
I'm only doing what is best for the community as a whole, a community that I am a part of.

|g|Zeus

Aug 29, 2004
HARTEMAN63 said:
I'm hoping to see less people playing in {NB} server and more people playing in [pet] or DE's servers. Hell even Alphas if it comes down to it. I'm just starving for some gg's, and seeing as I'm WRONGFULLY banned from their server perheps people could oblige this small indulgence. Its not that I have anything against NoBull, I was even a member once, but to cut me off from a game I love is rediculous. I have tried to reason with their leadership to no avail http://nobullclan.org/v-web/portal/cms/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=220
I'm only doing what is best for the community as a whole, a community that I am a part of.

Wrongfully accused? You, pet gerbil, were the one on irc asking who wants to come and crash the NoBull server with you. Then you proceeded to go into the server and lay 94 trip mines with the sole intention of crashing the server.

Seems to me that your ban was quite justified.

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
This is a topic regarding {NB} Clan's server, meaning it is meant on the {NB} forums specifically and not for the entire community to read. If you didn't have luck with our leadership then you have no reason to post such topics on this community forum. I'm not sure why you posted your complaint here.

I'm sure the community that does read this is tired of such topics, so let's try to keep this in the right channels so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.