Unreal Mind Control

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
This may be the most bizzare email we've ever received. Real? Fake? Ha ha... read up and decide for yourself. Here's the email description we received:

we robert praxmarer and florian berger developped a tool to mingle subliminal messages in computer games, sounds videos, textures, even 3d models.
the trick is that we catch the opengl or sdl calls and reinterpret them in various ways, sure the system is mainly an artwork and critic but it could be used for other cool stuff.

Mindbending Software claims to offer something of a gaming equivalent of Ritalin. Tranquilizer™ is a purchased add-on (for the low, low price of $1099.00), for such games as Unreal Tournament 2004, that alters the way that the game is displayed and allegedly subdues your children. Strap in your kids, the elderly, pets, or whoever is just getting on your nerves, behind a PC, crank up the game... and prepare for solitude.

The site offers this Orwellian scenario:

Imagine a 3D-Shooter like Unreal Tournament played with more people over network, if you have Tranquilizer installed, you have to be a very calm killer, you shouldn’t move or make too much noise because otherwise your display gets more and more disturbed and the 3D content looks then more like a episode of Alice in Wonderland, the 3D world which was once static now floats around you like water. If so, the game gets more difficult to play and in the end it gets unplayable, because you see things not that clear anymore, you see enemies too late and all gets blurred and dizzy. The player which moves the least has the best sight and is likely to win the game.

Tranquilizer forces your kid not too move or shout or even talk with their friends when they play their favorite computer games. Tranquilizer enables them too come too a different state of mind, the perfect relexation without the need too communicate or move. After 1 hour of training with Tranquilizer the machine is their new friend, and they sit calm in front of the monitor starring in it and try not to move the hand too much while moving the joystick and pressing the fire buttons.

Once you've started down the road of programming your loved one like an automaton, you can investigate some of their other fine products, such as the Intellectualizer™ Selfesteemizer™ Mobilizer™ Professionizer™ Electrolizer™. I'll leave you with this stirring testimonial:

Ken Parkot: "It seems that my son makes it to university, unbelievable he just attended a public school, that software is the best since Jesus. Thank god !"

Ben Smith (14 years): "Once they called me retarded now it's gifted, and best thing I spell things correctly !"

S

StreetPreacher1

I HOPE it's a joke. Those screens look like ass. And why on Earth would anyone WANT a product that screws up your screen and makes the game hard to play?

Next...

G

WAtch the video for THE CHRISTIANIZER, its basically flashing pictures of christ and mary over a deathmatch. Hilarious!!!

EDIT: Haha if you watch the the conditioner video for fat kids you see flashing weight charts and diet ads!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

juggalo_kyle

Oct 26, 2004
mmmm.... smells like bull**** :lol:

E=MC fake!

MIND28.jpg

Last edited: