4 way ctf??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
There was loads of hype about it, and there was a BuF and an Atari forum countdown to it's release, before you joined Dird. There are a few maps out, but the only custom one that doesn't suck is Startemple by Radiosity.
Edit: Sorry Radiosity, wrong map, are you redoing it?

Last edited:

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
eh?

I haven't made a map called Spacerunner :con: Unless you're thinking about StarTemple, which isn't finished and is pretty much going to be rebuilt from the ground up anyway with custom meshes and textures :)

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
CTF4 has a bug that crashes the server now and then. Once the new version is out, we'll upload it for FragBU.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
It makes for very fun bot matches though and, though i've only played it online once it is very fun. The gameplay feels a lot more like classic UT to me. I'm no really sure, maybe it's the nostalgia of the green and gold teams or maybe it's just that 2004 RVBCTF maps were too small scale for 2004 gameplay. *Shrugs!*
It's great!