Updating V 225f to 413 ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TrishaCameron

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
The programm tell me we need the version 400 to can install the version 413. But i have the version 225f. It's a update of the game that i have receive with my Voodoo3 3dfxCard.
Soemone can help me ???

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Wow. Here's a different one.

Trisha, your problem seems to be that you're trying to update Unreal to Unreal Tournament, something that you can't do. The game you have now, Unreal, is an entirely different game from Unreal Tournament. Your only solution is to go out and buy Unreal Tournament, install it, and then try to use the 413 patch.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

"What's the most dumbest creature in the universe? Why, of course, the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. It's so stupid that it thinks if you can't see it, it can't see you. One way to avoid the BugBlatter Beast is to throw a towel over your head."

Yeah, the problem was they shipped the V3 with Unreal instead of UT ('cause UT wasn't ready at the time) but the CDs were labelled as UT.

Trisha, there was a voucher in the box to allow people to claim UT when it came out, and I think you can get details over at 3dfxgamers (http://www.3dfxgamers.com) although whether they're still honouring them I don't know (no reason why not).

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Thanks. :)

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

"What's the most dumbest creature in the universe? Why, of course, the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. It's so stupid that it thinks if you can't see it, it can't see you. One way to avoid the BugBlatter Beast is to throw a towel over your head."