Jailbreak, Classic Map Pack on PC Gamer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Congratulations to Zed Maestro, as his Jailbreak 2004 Classic Map Pack is being featured on the coverdisc for the March edition of PC Gamer UK. Naturally, the full Editor's Choice Edition of Jailbreak 2004 can be found on the coverdisc as well.

PC Gamer UK had this to say about Jailbreak 2004:
It's a superb combination of CTF and Onslaught with a flavour that is all its own - not to mention the best scoreboard we've ever seen in a game, let alone a mod.
I personally liken it more to Team DeathMatch and Last Man Standing, but there's no arguing that Jailbreak 2004 is one of the most polished an entertaining UT2004 mods that you can get your hands on. Give it a shot!

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
This is one of those mods that you just like to see succeed. They're a great bunch of guys that have produced/are producing one of the best mods ever to hit the internet.

Here's to many more awards for jailbreak!

Feb 18, 2005
WOOHOO!

Go you guys and release 2004C before spring!

I hope that i've been a help for the short time i've been in the forums.!

to Zenny: took the works outta my mouth.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yup , good map pack.

Zedmaestro is the most serious Jailbreak200x mapper implemented yet.
Don't give up.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Zenny said:
This is one of those mods that you just like to see succeed. They're a great bunch of guys that have produced/are producing one of the best mods ever to hit the internet.

Here's to many more awards for jailbreak!

Ditto all plaudits are well deserved :2thumb:

Plz ppl get a few more servers set up with this mod as there just aren't enough at the mo :tup:

:D