Firebrand 2.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
nf43.jpg

DO OVER !!!

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I actually like the gargoyle model better due to the wings(They are too big IMO).
This model should work really fine without wings too but then it kindda loses the whole Firebrand theme!?

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
Cheapy....you play SNK vs Capcom too much...but that model will be interesting

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
The disturbing thing is I know all of that...hope you can do something creepy with that model though.

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
Ok good news is I have this bad boy unwrapped and ready to go to the animation lab, however I have a question, mainly for cheapy, but the rest of you too since I'm sure there will be community skins for this.

Question is would you prefer that both arms and legs be able to be skinned separately, or would you rather they be mirrored (ie skin one arm and both get the texture)?

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
I'd prefer them mirrored as I don't like copying my arm over to the other arm, same with the leg :p

The cuffs though, should all be uvw'd seperately because eache one is different.

Maybe an additional version of him with Demon's Crest firebrand porportions for the old schoolers? (should be a simple resizing around, and it would probably be an alternate mesh for the model. The left cuffs would be mirrored over to the right since they're symetrical in DC. Same uvs, skel and anim though)

Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
*Bamn*! Outta nowhere.

Great job cheapy boy. Its looking amazing on its own, and the variaty of possible skins is endless... way to add another step in 'Brands' chronology...

UT2k4
_______

^_~ Add that one on there.