AAAHH!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blorgg

Feb 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.nachos.tk
I just heard some terrible news. TRA is comming to eradicate us all. First it was just RSI but now we've got to learn to deal with Technology Related Anger.
At first I thought it was a joke but now I know it's for real, my comp crashed so hart I really freaked out. So I wanted to aply some 'drag and drop' to it. But when I tried to drag my comp to the window my RSI got in the way, thus enlarging my TRA so much I tried again but again my RSI only became worse then my TRA reached a point where I just didn't care anymore and now I think I'm just going to hire someone to 'drag and drop' my comp
<sigh>

------------------
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

B

BloW__Smoke

Well i never get angry, while playing UT, even when i loose i still have fun

legal.jpg