PDA

View Full Version : Mods AND CLAN Matches!

thepostman
26th Feb 2005, 08:30 PM
I need to know what to look for in clan matches to determine if the clan who we are playing are cheating! We have played some people in matches who are good players and have no problem playing and even winning against them on thier public server ,but in clan wars they go into a godlike mode and their skills improve 10 times the level they actually play at! Like they can telefrag up a building without diein or falling to the ground! Shoot us while they are under spawn but when we try it kills us! Lots of strange stuff happens that is unexplained! We go and play on the other clan server weeks before we play them under clan name and know what to expect! but clan time they are untouchable!Just fishy to me! If I were new to ut i would just think they were really good but I have been on board with UT 99 since the start and am in the top of my game! most servers I play on ----i dominate regaurless who is in there and not knowing the maps doesn't matter ! so either their are more then one OWNAGE playing or the hundres of people I beat anywhere just are pee-ons! ut for real ---no smoke my rankings are allways in the top and i my place 2 -----1 out of ten times with the rest first on any server! So if you can aid me in finding out what to look for on another server in clan wars would be grateful to us!Cheats are cheats but no one should cheat in a match! That is just disrepectfull to another clan! I don't mine loseing if it is fair! TY!

Nemephosis
7th Mar 2005, 10:03 PM
Go into spectator mode, and fixate on the guy you want to watch. Then go into first person mode (behindview 0) and look for the crosshairs suddenly snapping to aim at a target.

*BS*Jester
9th Mar 2005, 12:19 PM
Go into spectator mode, and fixate on the guy you want to watch. Then go into first person mode (behindview 0) and look for the crosshairs suddenly snapping to aim at a target.

Ok. This basicly is a way of seeing if someone has got an aimbot or a possible radar.

I think what the postman is asking is, Is there a posibility that some one hosting a match or clan war, could have mutators running in the background that will give them an unfair advantage over the visiting players?

If so, is there a way that the visitors can determine if this is the case?

I would also be interested to see if this is the case as with the postman....as it is kind of unfair, and I would want to do some thing about it (without going in to to much detail lol). Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.