Custom skins on servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hellbent1363

Feb 23, 2005
Ok I started making a new and also first skin, but before I continue working on it I want to check if anyone will be able to see it or will it just be that black guy. I dont think making the skin is worth it to make myself some random model lol .

So this should be a simple yes or no unless theres a way to get it so people download my skin when joing or somthing, i dunno any help would be appriciated.

thanks

hellbent1363

Feb 23, 2005
mmmmmmmmmm pretty sure this is in the wrong forum, just ignore that untill it can get moved, my bad sorry

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It's not the wrong forum, and no, no one will see the skin unless a) they download and install it or b) you're the server admin and can make them download it by putting it in the ServerPackages. Even then, some people force models and see only Gorge/Rylisa anyway. ;)

hellbent1363

Feb 23, 2005
yea its not to worth it then haha, thanks though, maybe ill modify it or somthing and swap someones head, or somthing, see if that works. Anyone know if it doesnt before I try.

thanks