Tribes: Vengeance to "get" PunkBuster

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
GameArena is reporting that Even Balance has been contracted by Vivendi Universal to integrate the PunkBuster anti-cheat software into Tribes: Vengeance.
We are pleased to announce that Even Balance, Inc. has been contracted by Vivendi Universal Games, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster into Tribes®: Vengeance. The latest installment in the popular online franchise is being developed by Irrational Games and published by Sierra. PunkBuster will be available for Tribes®: Vengeance in an upcoming patch.
You can find the news post here and the announcement from Even Balance, Inc. here.

L

LOLOL

HEY GO CHECK THE DEMO

THIS GAME SU.CK I HAVE ALL GAME DOOM3 COUNTERSTRIKESOURCE uT2004 UT2003 UT2 AWAKENING............................................................................................................. but NO TRIBE THAT GAMEE SUCK

THE BEST GAME ITS 2004 WITH ALL MODS AND I WAIT DEFENCE ALLIANCE 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MORE CAMPAGNE AT ALIENSWARM AND fRAGHOUSEINVATION V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL MOD CHECK FRAG-OPS WWW.FRAG-OPS.COM!!!!! BETWEEN FO AND CSS FO ITS DA BEST!

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
"popular game franchise" ???
I always thought that Tribes-series was dead compared to all the other on-line multiplayer-games, until T:V put a few extra bullets in its rotting corpse ...

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
LOLOL said:
THIS GAME SU.CK I HAVE ALL GAME DOOM3 COUNTERSTRIKESOURCE uT2004 UT2003 UT2 AWAKENING............................................................................................................. but NO TRIBE THAT GAMEE SUCK

THE BEST GAME ITS 2004 WITH ALL MODS AND I WAIT DEFENCE ALLIANCE 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MORE CAMPAGNE AT ALIENSWARM AND fRAGHOUSEINVATION V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL MOD CHECK FRAG-OPS WWW.FRAG-OPS.COM!!!!! BETWEEN FO AND CSS FO ITS DA BEST!

You know we can see your IP, Psyko?