PDA

View Full Version : Project Goldeneye Update

Dark Pulse
21st Feb 2005, 06:17 AM
Due to the overwhelming response to the Project Goldeneye Trailer, which killed the team's webspace with 270 downloads in just over 11 hours, they have gotten the trailer mirrored as a torrent file, which you may get here.

UPDATE: There is also a new mirror via FTP here.

Blaaguuu
21st Feb 2005, 03:15 PM
first their site runs out of bandwidth, and now their torrent runs out of seeds...

:rolleyes:

TOP-Protoss
21st Feb 2005, 03:29 PM
first their site runs out of bandwidth, and now their torrent runs out of seeds...

:rolleyes:

check the GE site for mirrors apologies on the poor delivery systems used. next time we will be more prepared.

Kantham
21st Feb 2005, 03:41 PM
There always seems to be a link on admin post's , but i never ''see'' them .Perhaps i got to google myself to find it?

Unregisteredjj
21st Feb 2005, 05:38 PM
There always seems to be a link on admin post's , but i never ''see'' them .Perhaps i got to google myself to find it?

http://goldeneye.downclan.com

Dark Pulse
21st Feb 2005, 05:44 PM
It's due to VB's posting system... it's a bit wacky with our scripts.

Go to the front page, and all links and pictures, et.al; will show up.

Bania
22nd Feb 2005, 07:41 AM
Cutting edge Unreal Engine? Then why use the same old low poly, low detail look? I know graphics aren't everything but surely...

The levels and textures look no different, in fact I wonder if the maps and textures were ripped from the n64 rom. This is quite easy to do with a certain plugin on the emulators, especially with the textures and the actual poly's/wireframes for the maps come out pretty much right also.

TOP-Protoss
23rd Feb 2005, 06:22 AM
Cutting edge Unreal Engine? Then why use the same old low poly, low detail look? I know graphics aren't everything but surely...

The levels and textures look no different, in fact I wonder if the maps and textures were ripped from the n64 rom. This is quite easy to do with a certain plugin on the emulators, especially with the textures and the actual poly's/wireframes for the maps come out pretty much right also.

the maps were NOT ripped.
we only use sounds and textures