Wormbot IRC Reporter v2 released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
I have improved the Wormbot a bit, added a few features and fixed the bugs that were reported for version 1. Most noteable are the option to disable kill messages and the fix for the infinite map change delay bug.

New In This Version

New Features:
  • Option to reduce the amount of kill messages reported or turn them off completely.
  • Option to report multi kills. (enabled by default)
  • Option to limit the map change delay time.
  • It's possible to specify a chat trigger now. Only channel messages prefixed with this string will be seen ingame.
  • It's also possible to prevent non-chat messages from being displayed ingame.
Modified Features:
  • Webadmin options for reporter and chat relay bot were moved to their own groups.
  • The options for Q auth and the debug logfile require a higher access level now.
  • Tweaked the nick name handling of the IRC connections.
  • If the reporter bot is set to modify the channel topic, it will prevent the topic from exceeding the IRC network's topic length limit, if possible.
Bugfixes:
  • The webadmin options are now available as well when the Wormbot was added as ServerActor.
  • The infinite map change delay bug is gone.
There might be other changes I can't remember anymore, but you'll find them out anyway.

You can get this new version in the UnrealAdmin.org Download Area or from my own UT2004 download page.