Great times..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
1000 posts!

i dont know of any cooler community than this. i mean i dont look for any cooler ones so maybe there are. like maybe some toss money and cars at people or something, but i dont know. anywho.

good times thus far!

beyondunreal is by far the best/coolest place ever.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I think that's your title but how about you stfu kthxbai :p Mr. 3 posts! :mwink:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
captainrad said:
1000 posts!

i dont know of any cooler community than this. i mean i dont look for any cooler ones so maybe there are. like maybe some toss money and cars at people or something, but i dont know. anywho.

good times thus far!

Yeah, you BuFfers are all right. The game wouldn't be the same without you.

Except for Catdaemon, he smells like sailors & saki.

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Catdaemon said:
omg im trying to get away from it :(

omg so don't bring that attitude here! Things don't work that way here. Here at BUF, we push out the jive and bring in the love.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
Catdaemon said:
...i have 3500+ on INA...
ulgh i wasnt trying to be like 'holy crap! i have 1000 posts im the best...'
i was trying to emphasis my time here at buf and how awesome its been.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Congrats on the 1000th post, Captainrad :tup: I don't know either wether there are better communities out there (that's a matter of personal flavor), but there sure are a lot of communities (*cough*) that aren't so lucky...

@Catdaemon: welcome to BeyondUnreal :) We believe in open communication here, which basically means that if you want to contribute something, it's perfectly allowed. If you can't, there is simply no meaning of posting in the first place (I wish some INA members followed that rule a bit more in the first place).

With that being said, there's something I alwasy wanted to know about INA...What's with the 'K' thing? Is it something like "I read the post and agree with it" or "okay, that's great. I have nothing to add" or "just upping my post count" or does it have anything to do with Special K? :confused:

Catdaemon

STFU.
Feb 16, 2005
Taleweaver said:
With that being said, there's something I alwasy wanted to know about INA...What's with the 'K' thing? Is it something like "I read the post and agree with it" or "okay, that's great. I have nothing to add" or "just upping my post count" or does it have anything to do with Special K? :confused:

Its mainly the whole "its been posted 1 million times before" thing. :rolleyes:

Special K evolved from K. Yes i can also mean "i agree" but not very much :eek:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
captainrad said:
1000 posts!

good times thus far!

Congrats Captainrad! :crazydance:

It also looks like yesterday was your BuFday too, in case you didn't notice. :D

Taleweaver said:
I don't know either wether there are better communities out there (that's a matter of personal flavor), but there sure are a lot of communities (*cough*) that aren't so lucky...
:lol:, I didn't bother checking to see where that linked to until I saw Rad laughing at it :p

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Hmmm, I can't think of a single guy that came from INA and has lasted here.

They all start the same way though, with a really snappy post and then they get the usual "it's not like that here" from one of the gracious regulars. They wander into the OT and then it's over, usually with some really funny e-drama.

You've already used this----> :rolleyes: within 5 posts. Lets see how long you can hold out. You might be "the one" that hangs in there. ;)