Sunday burnout re Schedule and Official server Down time

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
My server is going to be needed (by me) after 8pm GMT on sunday, I am hosting a lan party that day, but if any of you are interested in joining us we will be playing UT an possibly a little UW too ;) there would be limited slots and might be switching to other games like HL2 DM for a bit so if anyone is interested in this a password may be setup otherwise i am just going to run the server local. Sorry but I am sure that Sniper will not mind if there are enough people who still want to do the burnout this Sunday that its on his server ;)
But if you are interested in joining us either post here or PM me ;)

PS: to Team, the ftp will still be up, just might run slow ;)

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Ya .. its cool with me if everyone hops in my server on sunday for that burnout too :) I probably will not be there as I ussually can never make the time for that day but the server is always up so knock yourselfs out ;) I'll be sure to reboot it after the saturday night burnout so it will run just as smooth.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
$n][pErMan said:
Ya .. its cool with me if everyone hops in my server on sunday for that burnout too :) I probably will not be there as I ussually can never make the time for that day but the server is always up so knock yourselfs out ;) I'll be sure to reboot it after the saturday night burnout so it will run just as smooth.

that's very cool of you sniperman, thanks!

I think I'll finally be able to make this burnout again, although without sound :(

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Is SNB still on? I was keeping an eye on it all day, even joined for a while. But only one other player that I hadn't seen before joined.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
JACK SH!T said:
Is SNB still on? I was keeping an eye on it all day, even joined for a while. But only one other player that I hadn't seen before joined.
Im not sure I have never been able to make the sunday burnout, eventhough its on my server, I work sundays :p

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
I have been on the last two or three Sundays starting at 2:00, (GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada), for about an hour. Yesterday I had company at 2:30, but checked again at 3:15 or so. I wonder if that is a good time for this, since so few show.

PS: Sorry I missed you Jack:(