Please people...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keasis

frequent eembotter
May 28, 2004
In the basement
stop it...

First off all, you DO NOT accuse someone of cheating, with or without proof, on a public board. This has been a unspoken rule for as long as I can remember. You may do it on your own boards, or contact other Admins PRIVATELY.

Secondly, it is your server. you can ban anyone you want, with or without reasons. You pay for it. You may play the nazimod, or be the good Witch from the North. Proof, is only to put your own mind at rest or convince the remaining admins of the server. You may also post it in the boards accompanying the server (depends on the attitude of the admins towards offenders).

I strongely urge Xaero, to remove most of the threads or atleast censor them. Apart from the fact that (unnamed clan) may or may not be whining [insert curse here] or cheating [another curse here], it gives a bad image to the public boards and the community in general. Ignoring the threads and the precise naming of offenders or supposed offenders may create a precedent. I for sure do not want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.