unreal 2 xmp start points

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[TMCC]D

Feb 11, 2005
how do you make the unreal 2 playerstart points because i place a playerstart actor somewhere so i can test the level but it just comes up with an error saying could not find starting spot. How can i make it so i can play test the level??????

incase for some odd reason someone else wants to know, you have to add a Deploy point and set it to either 1 or 0 (red/blue)

Actor>HackTrigger>DeployPoint

The deploy point is 3 meshes combined. Click on the middle mesh and click on properties. Under HackTrigger pull down, your going to set "Team" to either 1 or 0. If you want it to be a Deploy point that is hackalbe by each team, leave it at 255.

Under the Advanced Options your going to want to set bUseable = False, But only if you set the Team to 1 or 0. By setting bUseable to False, this will make it impossible to hack by the other team so that red/blue will always have a spawn point.

Last edited: