UWCTF-SnowDreams

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
my first UWCTF map ,

my second map for this mod
this map feature 2 lift to climb the mountain faster , multiple place to hunt the flag , all vehicles will have their own advantages , the map is wide enought for this kind of gametype , no bot support ,

i wanted to call this map Alpine first , but then i saw there it was already a map called alpine , yes it is not for the same gametype , but i wanted to select my own , then i thinked of colorado , DAMN , it exist too

so i came up ith this map name , SnowDreams ,

there are the screenies ,

EDIT: custom skybox too

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
bobnine said:
Looks good.

It looks similar to a map in vigilate 8-that old ps1 game.

LMAO

this is exacly the goal of this level

i am myslef a huge fanatic of vigilante 8 , i got both vigilante 8 and V8 2nd offence on ps1

yes , i've ben inspirated by colorado in V8

nice remark :)

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
hummmm, I wonder how good it is to be copying maps from other games???
I know a few ut classic mappers/servers ran into problems for useing Q2 map clones.
Every now and then you might find a UT server running "Q2-Edge", but it doesn't last long.
You might want to rethink the way you build your maps, or get intouch with those companies and see if they'll pay you to convert them to UW as a selling tool for thier game. But then you might run into problems with Atari for useing ut2k4 to sell another companies game.... :rolleyes:
Best just to make your own map, and not copy others work I guess...
:cake:

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
HEM , the map is quite simple , and it look almost the same because the of the lift and the condo , apart of this ,

you could chek out their Abandoned crapy web site , (lol)

linky

N64 :rolleyes: , i mean , :shy: , sesamestreat got more cash

Last edited: