Epic Games: Now Hiring

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The ultimate "Help Wanted", eh?

Epic Games is happy to announce the opening of multiple positions for next-gen development teams. Our strategy is simple: we hire extremely talented, experienced, mature people who love games (and hard work), and give them all the resources they need to succeed. The new members of our team are chosen by the team -- everyone gets a say, because it's very important that everyone is comfortable and productive. If you think you have what it takes review our Job Opening page and show us what you've got!

We're actively seeking experienced applicants for the following positions

Animator
Concept Artist/UI HUD
Engine Support/Documentation Manager
FX Artist
High-Res Modeler
Internet Services Programmer
Japanese Technical Translator/Customer Liaison
Programmers
Texture/Concept Artists

For more information on the hiring process and details about each position, drop by Epic's Job Opening page.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Actually, the documentation manager position intrigues me. Especially since their UDN site contains a lot of woefully outdated info (at least, to non-subscribers).

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
W0RF said:
Found on a resume for "Japanese Technical Translator":

"HORY SH!T"

/someone had to
:lol:

Demo nihon-jin-fuu no eigo wa sonnani warukunai >8[]

Minna de nihongo wo hanasou! :D

Last edited:

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
"Japanese Technical Translator/Customer Liaison", I imagine translating is for localization, and that sounds kind of fun. Customer liaison, I'm imagining that means you take calls from whiny kids wondering why the serial on their cheap chinese import won't work online...

I wish they'd post some statistics on who they hire. Nothing specific, but I'd like to know how many people in the company have been hired on the basis of their unreal/ut modifications.