PDA

View Full Version : MP3 players...have one?

Daedalus
8th Feb 2005, 06:32 PM
Well, I'm bored and decided that I wanted to get the forums going a bit more, so...here.

How many of you hunks of meat have mp3 players?
Answer the poll question then! :p

Kyllian
8th Feb 2005, 06:50 PM
I voted other cuz my mp3 player is Winamp :p

Wookiee
8th Feb 2005, 10:04 PM
I have a Neuros. It's a bit big, (fits in my pockets tho :) ) but it holds 20 gigs and has a bunch of cool features, like AM/FM radio, it can be upgraded by hooking it up to the comp and DLing updates, it can broadcast through your radio (you can only really hear it if you use an unused radio station) and if you hit a button while listening to the radio, it records 30 seconds of the song and next time you hook it up to the comp it finds the artist/title. If only it didn't look like a brick :lol:

Kaithofis
9th Feb 2005, 09:48 AM
Not quite yet, but I'm planning on getting myself some kind of IPod soon, just for the sake of... having one... and showing it off. You know what I mean ;)

DeathAdder
9th Feb 2005, 11:46 AM
I voted other too. I have some old crap, but still plays great. I have Sonique for the computer, and my portable which is a small unit is a NexII by Frontier Labs.

lvlorpheus
9th Feb 2005, 01:02 PM
I don't have one since I have defective ears :(

Dark_Dust
11th Feb 2005, 09:27 AM
Other.

I have a Xiro mp3 player, 128 mb.
Not much room, but it does do the job fine. I have it for a year and a half or so.
I'm not planning to buy a new one soon cause I'm listening more to my favorite radio station then to mp3's when I am away from home.. :rolleyes:

Wookiee
12th Feb 2005, 09:43 AM
Heh, you're lucky. I used to have 3 stations I would cycle through to see if there was a good song on, and now one of them has been turned into some Spanish station :mad:

Ghost3021
16th Feb 2005, 10:30 AM
other cause i use Winamp / DivX

edit: oh ,wait. what kind of PHYSICAL mp3player do I have? hmm...lol i dont. :o :rolleyes:
and wookie, shouldnt you know spanish by now? though it is a pain in butt to translate... :lol: ...a smiley for every sentance! :)