I can't play anything else but RocketArena

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
I never liked team games, so CTF, DOM, ASSAULTS are out. Now I don't even like DM or LMS. I just want RA, cause I like 1-on-1s. I liked LMS before because it eventually become an 1-on-1, if you stay alive.

Unfortunately, there are a total of 22 RA servers; 2 with good pings, 3 with "playable" ping/packetloss. Why does it always happen to me that the good pinging servers are either passworded, running with bots, wrong version, running 2-on-2 (buggy), too crowded (= long lineups) or simply empty!!

------------------
[PuF]BadAss
ICQ 36081255

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

If ya find any empty ones that are pinging good find me and I'll play with ya. I'm on #Planetunreal a lot now that [Ci] went back to gameslink so You can stop by there Im on 24/7 since its spring break so I'll see you on UT.

bullet2.gif

AKA [Ci]Ruffrider

Lunatic

Nov 29, 1999
chino ca 91710
Visit site
Hey badass, remember me? I'm up for a game anytime...I always go to the Diamond MM RA server, or this other one I cant quite remember the name of. Anyhow, if you want to one on one in RA, or any of those smaller maps (mmmmm, oblivion) my icq is 8383177...

Rocket arena ownzzzzzz!!!!!!

H

Hertston

BadAss,

I know the feeling - particularly the version conflicts. Hopefully the next version will provide a standard - a lot of servers started running RA when it came out, but I suspect others are understandably waiting for a debugged version.

I really want to play 2 on 2, if only because some of the maps are superb (particularly Inoxx's stuff). The 1 on 1 maps are OK, but I get the feeling some of them were bashed out in a spare afternoon.

bullet2.gif

"The quiet ones, they are the ones who change the universe. The loud ones just take all the credit."