OMG!!! I just ran SuperPi @ 358fsb 1:1!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
358.jpg

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
bobtheking said:
pi calculation will never be done.

it looks like that CPU program uses more processor than you can gain from overclocking.
That`s the idea, it runs Pi out to 1 million digits, 19 times. The more CPU you have, the faster it will do it. At 1 million digits it has to come up with the exact known results, if not it errors out. This makes it a good check for stability while OCing.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Rukee said:
That`s the idea, it runs Pi out to 1 million digits, 19 times. The more CPU you have, the faster it will do it. At 1 million digits it has to come up with the exact known results, if not it errors out. This makes it a good check for stability while OCing.

Weeeeell!! Why didn't ya say so in the foist place?? Thats understandable!

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
Rukee said:
i was talking about the program that has the temperature and speeds and fan RPMs and **** on it. i know what the pi calculator was for.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
The AiBooster is used to change fsb, multiplyer, CPU and memory voltages right from windows without rebooting. The CPU-Z shows real time values and that # in the lower left hand corner is some check-sum # that can be decoded somehow to be sure it`s not a cheat. I don`t understand it myself, but I always try to show that # as it seems to satisfy the skeptics.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
interesting OC. Looks outragious, but I believe you because the cpu speed is pretty slow. Still, you have to be pulling some massive bandwidth with that baby. Too bad the cpu isnt all that fast.

Nice work. You totally owned my 183fsb :) (most peeps do)

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
naw, the bandwidth is the crap with such a low multiplyer. Bandwidth is dirrectly related to overall CPU speed with the a64s, high HTT alone really gives nothing noticable when running the memory out of sync or running the memory divider.
I found out from this thread I started that the 4 multiplyer is not in fact running 1:1 even though CPU-Z shows it to be. the 5 multiplyer is the correct memory speed for 1:1 and I`m able to do 287x5 prime95 stabil. When I put it in the VapoMAXX, I`m hoping for 287x10 or 11. :D