Phat Mad Pimpage!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lunatic

Nov 29, 1999
chino ca 91710
Visit site
Everyone seems to enjoy the map-packs released by Epic, but not too many people play Rocket Arena...yet all the maps in RA are made in-house and are incredible!! Anyone ever see megaplex from the Inoxx levels?? That is hands down the best map I've ever played. Looks incredible and plays soooo smooth. I realize RA has a lot of bugs right now, but as long as you stay away from the pick-up matches, things run nicely. This mod is professional and it kicks hardcore @55. Download the mod, or wait until the next big release, but play Rocket Arena. It ownzzzz. Anyone who wants to get together for some one-on-one, or wants to partner up for RA 2 on 2, my icq is 8383177.

Rock!!!!

[This message has been edited by Lunatic (edited 04-23-2000).]