Assault Race Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
Our clan, DWR, is setting up a new server. It will be onslaught and assault. We need the hottest new race and onslaught maps to put on our server. I know a lot of assault race maps but I dont know much about the popular onslaught maps. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gravesanth

May 23, 2004
cole_bie said:
Our clan, DWR, is setting up a new server. It will be onslaught and assault. We need the hottest new race and onslaught maps to put on our server. I know a lot of assault race maps but I dont know much about the popular onslaught maps. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hmm, the topictitle would suggest you're looking for the names of Assault Race maps but ah well :biggrin2: Anyway, what's the number of people you want to play the ONS maps? Generally a map will do well but it depends on what kind of server you want to get. If you want something like the Pointless Mayhem server (server shows up with Standard box checked), you get what the name suggests: a 28 man server with all kinds of ONS maps regardless of quality and spammyness - can be fun though :p If you're looking for a bit more normal Onslaught, it would probably be a 12 (competitive 6on6) or 16 man (like the Jolt ones for the European people). It also depends on what you mean with popular maps (you could go with the default ones, the CBP2 pack, the ECE pack and some others and have a decent server) but you can also add some less obvious maps to make your server stand out. If that's all sorted, I/we could name some maps to put on there ;)

Where's your server located btw? :B

Last edited:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Race maps are fun for 2 things:

Driving when the server's empty, and pwning campers when it's not.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
Race maps are really fun and so are regular assault maps but the default ones get old.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Regular assault maps get old. Race maps are only fun if you grab the true essence of them and camp with a laser turret. Almost all new AS maps are races in their own way...