Back From Ban..How Times Have Changed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
He didn't say no reason, but apparently doesn't rate the intelligence of that reason very highly.

I think I was only really starting to have much respect for other peoples intellectual property at his age, but I was a little "early" at most things of that nature.

Another week may at least make him act like he has some respect, though I don't think he'll get it for a very long time.

Mas

Paul Aka Mas
Dec 9, 2003
Everyone hates dird its harsh :( I was on the other team last night, so i cant really judge ;)

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Come on, give the guy a break....he's done his time;)
Stuff like this:
Turns2Ashes said:
Dird'sGhey <---
just lowers us to his level...surely a better way is to set a good example.

If any of you read Shaggy_2_Dope's ludicrous "the juggalo's r takin u over" thread last night (a takeover which amounted to spamming Off Topic with execreble lyrics and harsh language...tsk, these 14 year olds...), then after that, Dird seems a positive bastion of politeness and maturity.

Dird's proved he can play, now lets give him some space to prove that he can grow up a little in his behaviour in the forums...slapping him down at every post isn't going to help (although admittedly his first post in this thread doesn't bode well :( )

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Israphel said:
Stuff like this: Dird'sGhey <---
I was just showing him who had that name last night durning FragBU. ;)

I have this thing, though, that goes a little something like this: "Once a turd sandwich, always a turd sandwich." He's not going to change. He was calling everyone a n00b last night while showing he really doesn't have that good of a grasp on the game, and he came straight back from ban with "i got a 7 day ban for some stupid reason," showing he's not very intelligent either. That, and the fact that he still considers himself to be a DJ... Like I said, he's not going to change. :tdown::B

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Turns2Ashes said:
I was just showing him who had that name last night durning FragBU. ;)

I have this thing, though, that goes a little something like this: "Once a turd sandwich, always a turd sandwich." He's not going to change. He was calling everyone a n00b last night while showing he really doesn't have that good of a grasp on the game, and he came straight back from ban with "i got a 7 day ban for some stupid reason," showing he's not very intelligent either. That, and the fact that he still considers himself to be a DJ... Like I said, he's not going to change. :tdown::B

LOL

Well, fair enough :)

As a rule I can't stand people who call others n00b ingame. Has anyone noticed that it's usually people who are just getting out of the "noob" stage of the game, but aren't particularly good players.
Sad.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Trynant said:
...and got banned because he complained that no one was enjoying his songs?
He got banned because he admitted he had a cracked version of the game. Why he wasn't permanently banned, I don't know. Guess the mods are going soft. :rolleyes:

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
Turns2Ashes said:
He got banned because he admitted he had a cracked version of the game. Why he wasn't permanently banned, I don't know. Guess the mods are going soft. :rolleyes:

You forgot that he insulted every BuFer. ;)

Mas

Paul Aka Mas
Dec 9, 2003
We was playing CTF-Face and he wasnt there. Not having dird playing was like fish without chips :(